Unity Tutorial 07

Image - Screenshot of my game (my own image)

This week’s unity tutorial I enjoyed and I learned a lot of new stuff. I recently updated my Unity because I was getting errors on the 2018 version but the assets on the 2020 version didn’t work for this week’s tutorial, so luckily I still had the 2018 version and I was able to use that and I got no errors. That was the only little set back I had this week apart from that everything was fine. 

The tutorials this week were something really new and different compare to what we have done before, I found it interesting when making the enemy follow the player and when giving the player a powerup. These tutorials thought me a lot of new things that I could see being useful for me in the future. 

The powerup that we added was something really new to what we have done before and if you told me you have to add a powerup I would have thought that it would be a lot more complicated than it was as well as that we added timer to the powerup so the player doesn’t have it all the time as that would make the game to easy.


All and all this weeks tutorials were interesting and helpful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document