Favourite Game's

Gaming as a kid

To say I game a lot would be an understatement I've being playing video games on all consoles for really as long as I can remember. My first ever console that I fell in love with was my PlayStation 2 my uncle got it for me and well it was great in some ways but I played a bit to much Grand Theft Auto when I was young and started thinking I was a gangster in real life which led to my Mam being strict on what I was playing however when I was in my nanny's she had no clue what game was what so I still always got to play it. Growing up my favourite game's where Grand Theft Auto, Bully and Warriors. 

When gaming changed

When I got a bit older I remember the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 was coming out so I had to make a decision on what to get for Christmas it was a hard choice but I went for the Xbox mainly because for something different I played a lot of PlayStation 2 and PSP so a change was good. When I got the Xbox it really was a major upgrade from previous consoles and I think the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 changed console gaming forever. My favourite games on Xbox 360 was all of the Call of Duty's especially Black Ops, Minecraft and of course Grand Theft Auto 5. 

Gaming now

At the moment the console I use is the PlayStation 4 and I've being playing a lot of Call of Duty Warzone recently. With all that being said if I had to choose my Top 3 favourite games of all time it would be:

  1. Bully. 
  2. Call of Duty Black Ops 1. 
  3. Grand Theft Auto 5. 

Image - Grand Theft Auto 5 gameplay - Franklin in the hood.


Comments

  1. Sup Nathan, I remember sinkin hours and hours into the PS2 as a kid too! It'll always have a special place in my heart honestly. I had an Xbox 360 growing up too, played so much Minecraft and Skate 3 and COD Black Ops II at my best friend's. Got a PS4 now too so coincidentally we've actually had pretty similar journeys, I've been playin a bit of COD on it too but I've kinda moved into more PC gaming on my laptop recently. Good luck in this module!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document