Image - GIF - Game I found this weeks Unity tutorials to be interesting, they have gotten slightly more difficult, but I still haven’t run into any serious difficulties with them. This week consisted off adding to the tutorials from last week, basically I had to add more stuff for the clamps and change the colour of the clamps and just make it look nicer. Image - Screenshot - Mid Unity Next week will be the last week of Unity tutorials and I feel as though I have come along way since the start of last semester, the fact that these tutorials this semester didn’t feel too difficult proves to me how much I have come along. I’m excited to finish these tutorials off next week because it will make the rest of the semester feel a lot easier without having to do that every week, with that being said I will also miss the tutorials because I have enjoyed them, and they do interest me. Creating games was something I have always wanted to learn so this experience was great for me and I really ...
Welcome to my introduction blog, I hope after you read this you will get to know me a little better and I hope you enjoy! So, my name is Nathan, I’m from Clondalkin in Dublin and I’m 20 years old but most people call me Gino it’s a nickname that stuck with me years ago and people have called me it ever since and to be honest I weirdly started to like it and I’m more used to it then my own name now. Back in 2018 I finished school and from there I went on and did a PLC in Stillorgan College studying Event Management and Digital Marketing quickly enough when I was in the course I started to realize I liked the creative side of things a lot more than anything else for example creating posters and leaflets for events. After I discovered this, I started to research a bit into what I wanted to do after the PLC and luckily enough I found this course and as soon as I seen it, I knew it was for me. After I went to the open day I was really excited and hoping I would get accept...
Image - GIF - VR This week I had to watch some tutorials, read some articles then go do my own research and of course the quiz at the end. The tutorials this week I found to be interesting and easy to follow, they just get more advanced each week, when it came to reading the articles on the websites provided that was also fine and I found some good information in there, I then had to do my own research with the topics which were provided, I spent a while reading through a lot of articles, trying to find the best ones that I could link to my word file so if need be I would have the best ones in my opinion to look back on. Image - Screenshot - Quiz This week was the end of the 4 weeks of tutorials that I have being working on, I’m not sure what the next 4 weeks will consist of, but these weeks were definitely interesting, and I learned a lot from them, I’m excited to see if these 4 weeks have Unity involved in them because the first 4 hadn’t much unity at all it was just mainly a...
Comments
Post a Comment