Back to Assignments

Image - Console controller

College has started back and so have the assignments and it's a good feeling to be back working on them even though they can be stressful. 

When I picked this course there was many different things I was excited for but game development was one of the things on top of that last. I'm a gamer myself so to start creating games and using the Unity software really excites me. 

Blog writing is one thing I really want to improve on this semester even though I don't think I'm to bad I feel like I have lot of room for improvement and being a good writer is a great skill to have. 

For the extra credit assignments I want to try and complete as many as I can every week to be sure I get the max amount of points I can so I can achieve a good grade. One of the extra credit assignments I will be interested to do more is the growth mindset ones, not only are you getting extra credits but you're actually learning a lot and getting a better mindset in the progress which of course is beneficial to everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document