Time Strategies

I think managing time is an extemely important thing to do for everyone. The two articles I read are the psychology of checklists by Lauren Marchese and time management tips just for creatives by Amanda Oliver. 

I found both articles extremely interesting and very helpful. I think checklists are really important and like the article said they are very satisfying for us and make us very happy when we mark something off on a checklist. For me what I use is notes on my iPhone and my Mac, what I do is just list everything I need to do and when I'm done something I just delete it off and it is very satisfying for me to see the list gradually getting smaller. The article on time management tips just for creatives was also very interesting, some tips I found really useful and I'm going to try to work them for example, to work on the worst things first it was interesting what it said about that and I'm going to remember that from now on because it is true when your dreading doing something it plays on your mind for the day so your best off getting it out of the way as soon as you can. 

Image - Clock

Working ahead of time is also a very important thing to do you don't want to be doing work the last second and rushing it. This first full week back for me has being a bit hard getting into things again and getting into a good sleep routine because over the summer my sleep has being all over the place but I'm getting back there and now I want to really get ahead as much as I can and I am determined to do so. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document