Unity Tutorial 03

This week on Unity I followed the tutorials to make a game where there are 3 animals running towards the player from random positions and you can shoot pizza at them. I really enjoyed this week tutorials and it helped me understand Unity even more. I was wondering before this tutorial how to make stuff spawn and disappear at a certain point so they are not just running of and not disappearing. This tutorial thought me how to get rid of the animals when they reach a certain point and also how to get rid of the pizza when it reaches a certain point. I found these tutorials really interesting and I feel as if the tutorials have helped me understand Unity a lot better. One thing I would like to know is how to spawn the animals automatically, for example maybe every 5 seconds because at the moment they only spawn when I press the S key. I have some ideas in my head as to how some of the stuff I learned could be applied to my own game. 

Image - My own screenshot of my Unity

Anyway, I found that tutorial really interesting and fun, I'm excited to see what the next set of tutorials are and to learn more stuff to apply to my own game. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document