Unity Tutorial 01

I just completed my first set of Unity tutorials and it was something I was looking forward to doing and excited for.   

When I opened Unity initially it looked very confusing and hard to use, as you start to follow the tutorials you start to understand how it works and that it’s not as confusing as it looks. 



Image - Cartoon Car

 

To be honest I didn’t find any of the tutorials to complicated yet, some things just take a minute or two to figure out but apart from that it was fine. The only thing I did have a problem with was when creating the project at the start I tried to locate it onto my external hard drive instead of my desktop, just because I store most things onto that to save space but for some reason it kept giving me an error and the program wouldn’t open so when I searched it up online it said external hard drives can cause that problem that I’ll just have to save it to my desktop which was relief that it wasn’t something more complicated. 

 

My experience using Unity for the first time overall was enjoyable and interesting and I can’t wait to use it again. 

Comments

  1. Hi Nathan! This is a really good blog I just read. You explained your feelings towards the exercises and the problems you had with the software and how you resolved it very well. It is also very good that you enjoyed the experience of the tutorials and look forward to working more on the software :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design