Unity Tutorial 02

Unity Tutorial 1.4

I found unity tutorial 1.4 to be easy enough its not too hard to follow the instructions when you realize how to use the software. I was wondering before this tutorial how the player would control the car and control when it moves forward, backwards, left and right so to figure that out was interesting and it was really fun. 

Challenge 1 (The plane)

Now this challenge on the other hand was difficult as I was saying it’s not too difficult to follow instructions but when your left to do it alone that is when it gets rather difficult. When I started to do the challenge I actually went blank for a minute or two and didn’t even know where to start, and then. I just started to do it and I did struggle I had to look back at my car coding from time to time and I had to look at one or two of the car tutorials but I got there in the end. When I completed the whole challenge I was actually proud of myself it took me a while but it’s my first piece of game development I’ve done without instructions so it is a good achievement. 


Unity challenge 1 - My own screenshot


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document