Unity Tutorial 04

This weeks Unity tutorials were really interesting, I was happy with what I learned from them. Last week I was left wondering how I would be able to spawn animals without pressing the S key and I was also wondering how I would make them disappear when they got shoot with the pizza, this week thought me how to do all of that and I feel like this information could really help me when developing my game as well as that there was other things I learned which were really helpful but those were my two main things this week.  

The challenge with the dog and the balls I found difficult and it took me a while to figure out but with the clues and the information I have already learned I eventually managed to fix up all the coding and make the game work the way it should. 


I’m excited to see what the next Unity tutorials will be and what I can learn from them. Each week is getting closer to when I will be starting to create my own game so I’m also excited to start that but I still need to learn a bit more before I can start that just yet. 


Image - Excited GIF


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document