First Playable

This week I added a lot on to my game from my first prototype, first of all I finished the outline of the top floor of the house. 

Image - Screenshot of my house (my own image)

Secondly I added all of the doors except the front door and the last room door.  The doors all open when the player walks over to them and I got the script to do that from here. (I got the doors in this asset pack)
I also added keys and the two ghosts. (I got the key asset here and ghost asset here)

The only reason I didn't add the front door and the last room door is because them doors have to open with the key and the keys at the moment aren't doing anything I just have them laid out. The spawn room door will also open with a key but I just wanted to add that door there to see how the game feels when I spawn. 

Video - Screen recording of my gameplay (my own video)

This video shows exactly how everything is so far. 

Right now I feel as if my game is in a good place as I am setting goals every week and making sure I complete them. Next week I want the keys to open the remaining doors and I also want to add a main menu and my sound effects. 


Comments

  1. really looking forward to playing the final game. This is looking sick enough already, so hyped to see the finish product and testing it out for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document