Review Week Comments and Feedback

Image - Feedback GIF

Overall, I think all of the comments I have being receiving from students have being really nice and helpful, they also have formed a community between the students which is always a great thing but with covid there is never a better time to have that. I find the comments on my project blogs to be most useful as it nice to get someone else’s opinion and take it on board and as well as that if someone has something nice to say it gives you a good confidence boost.  

When it comes to commenting on other people blogs, I think it’s really helped me give my opinion on certain things without sounding bad about. As well as that I think all of us understand that were all just trying to help each other out which is a really nice thing. The WWW and TAG strategies have helped me to comment on people’s blogs as they helped me give some positive feedback, find out something I may be confused on and as well as that give my opinion in a nice way, before I started to learn these strategies I never really had a good way of giving my opinion and I was always afraid that people might take it the wrong way, these strategies have definitely taught me how to give feedback in a good way and they’re definitely something I will continue to use. 

 

In college I met a lot of people and made a lot of new great friends but of course I still haven’t met everyone yet and with everything going on that won’t be happening for a while so the blogs have helped me to get to know some people I don’t know and have also taught me new things about people I already know. So far, I think my blog has definitely helped people to get to know me better and it has definitely helped me in other ways too. With the introduction post every comment left on it was really nice and it’s great to see that community form. 

 

Looking forward I would love to continue to do these blogs, they have helped me improve my writing skills and have also helped me get to know my classmates better. With everything going in the world right now they have definitely massively helped everyone out, even without everything going on I still think they are a great thing, even if you don’t exactly make a new good friend from them, they’re still a great way of receiving feedback and helping each other out. 

 

Overall, I think giving each other feedback has being extremely helpful and is something I would like to continue. Not only has it helped me take feedback from others, but it has also help me give it. In my opinion the blogs in general have being great and have formed a great community among us and all of the information we can take from them will definitely benefit us in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document