Unity Tutorial 05

This week I found the Unity tutorials really interesting, but I also ran in to a lot of problems. I started to get some errors in places that just weren’t making sense I had exactly what was in the tutorials and it still wasn’t working I spent a long time going over and over trying to fix it but I couldn’t so I reset my PC to see if maybe that was the issue and it wasn’t. What I ended up doing was deleting and re doing a lot of it and it worked so basically I did some things twice. 

The most interesting thing I feel like I learned this week was when making the game stop when the player hits an obstacle and I also found adding the running animations and death animations was really interesting and it was something completely new that we haven’t done before. 

This was definitely the longest and toughest week I’ve had doing the tutorials because I ran into a lot of problems so I hope next week goes better for me then this week. This weeks tutorials weren’t exactly difficult it was just maybe something small I did wrong and I just couldn’t find it but it was annoying to say the least. 

Image - Angry GIF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document