Unity Tutorial 08

Image - Unity Challenge (my own image)

This week I completed the Unity lesson 4.4 and challenge 4. I found the lesson to be easy enough and I didn’t run into any errors or problems. The lesson itself was interesting and it was nice to add more to that game, I was wondering how I would create that more enemies spawn when the waves end and this week taught me exactly that. 

The challenge I didn’t find too hard except I did get stuck on some parts of it for a few minutes which required me too to look at some of the hints to get it done. 

 

This was my last week of following the Unity tutorials, from next week I will be finding my own tutorials that help me with my game. This is something I am really excited for and I feel that at this stage it will help me a lot more with completing my game. I have enjoyed doing the Unity tutorials even though I had some ups and downs with them I got there in the end. 

 

As I was saying I’m really excited to start my own tutorials for my game, and I can’t wait to start progressing with my game even further. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document