Unity Tutorial 10

Image - GIF So Close

This week I watched a tutorial on how to make things disappear on trigger the reason I watched this was to add it to my game so when you enter the room downstairs in my house you will see the ghost then when you hit a certain point she will disappear.  

I found this tutorial extremely helpful (link here)

 

I also watched some tutorials on how to add jump scares, at first, I was considering adding some but adding them is pretty difficult and it was never in my plans to add this and to be honest I’m happy enough without them and I don’t want to do something really difficult and run into errors at this point. As I was saying I watched a few tutorials on it, and I found them interesting but I won’t be adding them. 

 

Right now my game is nearly complete it’s a fully functioning working game at the moment but over the next few days I will spend some time polishing it up just to get it to look a bit nicer and make sure everything is working perfect. 

 

I’m really excited to have this game complete and I’m very nearly there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document