Backstory and Tragic Event (Charcter Development) Analysis

Image - GIF - Research

This week’s reading task took me a long time to complete, I spent a long-time finding papers and then a long time doing my annotated bibliographies, but with that being said I’m happy with what I have achieved this week. My topic is backstories and tragic events within character development and this week I have found a lot of interesting stuff that is going to help me put my literature review together. I was initially thinking my research would all be about storytelling and so on, but I have gotten information about how certain events can affect player emotions, how AI can be used for characters in game and lots more.

When I was first looking for writings to study, I was only using the colleges library, but this week I started to use google scholar which I found to be extremely useful. After a while I started to get used to how to search to get more accurate results and I started to find more keywords to help me along my way.

After this week I feel like I have improved my knowledge on my writing and research skills and I’m curious to see where things will go from here.

Week 16 PDF Work Files



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document