Planning

Image - GIF - I'm Back

Hi, I am back after a long Christmas break and I’m excited to get started with semester 2. This week for our reading task we didn’t actually start much work yet. As you can see by the title this week was all about planning, last week we had to pick a topic on what we will be working on for our reading tasks for the rest of the semester and I went with backstory and tragic event within character development, then this week the librarian dropped into our lecture and showed us how to use how to use the online library and how to use refworks properly. All this information will drastically help us with the rest of the semester and our future. So, what I did this week was got set up with the itb library and set up my refworks account, I then created a folder on refworks and start finding interesting write ups about my topic and started to add them to my folder.  

This week hadn’t got much work to it was more just about planning ahead and learning how to use the tools we will need for the rest of the semester. Next week will have a lot more to it and I’m excited to get started.   


Some write ups I found interesting:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document