Reading 03

Image - GIF - Spongebob Reading

This week we started to put together are first set of annotated bibliography’s and I did find it difficult getting started but as time went on it began to get easier. At the start I just didn’t know how to get started but like anything else you do it gets easier as you go along, the main thing I found to be difficult which I am a bit worried about going forward is finding articles that are what I’m actually looking for, I spent a lot of time trying to find what I actually needed to write up about. 

 

Going forward the writing will definitely get easier with more practice, and I will keep messing around looking for articles and see what key words work the best. This week coming, I hope to get all my articles needed as early as possible in the week so when it comes to writing up on them I will have everything I need. 

 

This week’s reading tasks were definitely difficult but to be honest I find writing interesting and I know it’s a great skill to have so I look forward to the next few weeks and I hope to improve as I go on. 

Week 15 Work
PDF's of original pieces with my notes on them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document