Reading 03

Image - GIF - Spongebob Reading

This week we started to put together are first set of annotated bibliography’s and I did find it difficult getting started but as time went on it began to get easier. At the start I just didn’t know how to get started but like anything else you do it gets easier as you go along, the main thing I found to be difficult which I am a bit worried about going forward is finding articles that are what I’m actually looking for, I spent a lot of time trying to find what I actually needed to write up about. 

 

Going forward the writing will definitely get easier with more practice, and I will keep messing around looking for articles and see what key words work the best. This week coming, I hope to get all my articles needed as early as possible in the week so when it comes to writing up on them I will have everything I need. 

 

This week’s reading tasks were definitely difficult but to be honest I find writing interesting and I know it’s a great skill to have so I look forward to the next few weeks and I hope to improve as I go on. 

Week 15 Work
PDF's of original pieces with my notes on them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Tutorial 06

Backstory and Tragic Event (Charcter Development) Analysis