Reading 05


Image - GIF - Scanning

This week we had to go through our 10 annotated bibliographies, we had to highlight and add notes and themes to what parts we thought would be useful going forward. Doing this was definitely less time consuming then the last two weeks tasks and it came at a good week considering Game Jam is this week.

I have pulled a part everything from my annotated bibliographies and I have a great idea what I will be writing about and trying to achieve when going forward, doing this gives you a better idea of exactly what material you have to work with and gets you thinking what you can do when it comes to writing the literature review.

The video that was provided for us to watch this week gave me a much better understanding how exactly you break annotated bibliographies down and what parts are important to highlight, going forward I feel as though I’m starting to get a better understanding of annotated bibliographies, with that being said reading back over my work gave me some great ideas and I have a great idea as to what I will be writing for my literature review.

My worked linked below: (if any problems check this link)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document