Tutorial 01

Image - GIF - VR

For this week’s tutorial we had to choose what we want to work on for the rest of the semester, the choices we have are a 2d game dev, introduction to XR or E learning project. The one I choose to work on was the introduction to XR. 

This week’s tutorials I found to be really interesting and was different to what I expected, firstly the tutorials were just watch and listen to videos about XR and then there was some tasks to do. The first task was to test an XR app and fill in the questions about it, the second task was to brainstorm some app ideas then narrow them down to 3 ideas you want to develop, when developing you go into a bit more detail and also do some quick sketches of them. 


After all of this to complete the tutorial there was a quiz to take which you had to get 8/12 questions right to pass the tutorial. 

Image - Screen shot - Quiz Complete

I found these tasks to be interesting and I enjoyed them, I’m excited to see what the next weeks tutorials are and I’m also curios to learn more about XR. 

Here is a link to all the work I did this week: Week 14 Work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document