Tutorial 04

 

Image - GIF - VR

This week I had to watch some tutorials, read some articles then go do my own research and of course the quiz at the end. The tutorials this week I found to be interesting and easy to follow, they just get more advanced each week, when it came to reading the articles on the websites provided that was also fine and I found some good information in there, I then had to do my own research with the topics which were provided, I spent a while reading through a lot of articles, trying to find the best ones that I could link to my word file so if need be I would have the best ones in my opinion to look back on.

Image - Screenshot - Quiz

This week was the end of the 4 weeks of tutorials that I have being working on, I’m not sure what the next 4 weeks will consist of, but these weeks were definitely interesting, and I learned a lot from them, I’m excited to see if these 4 weeks have Unity involved in them because the first 4 hadn’t much unity at all it was just mainly about learning the basics of XR through research and video tutorials.

Link to my word file


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document