Unity Tutorial 02

Image - GIF - VR 

This week’s XR tutorials I found to be interesting and I can notice them getting more advanced than last week’s tutorials.

This week I have completed my tutorials a bit late due to some technical reasons, but everything is good now and I will be fine from this point on.

For the tutorials, this week I had to build a XR application to a phone and explore it, after that I had to produce a potential app from last week further, watch some videos and the quiz at the end. I found everything to be fine apart from that when installing the museum app onto a phone from unity you can only install to iPhone from a Mac and I have recently just switched to a Windows PC so luckily someone in my house had an android I could use to put the application on.

I found the museum app to be interesting and I enjoyed producing my app further and watching the videos gives you a break from doing anything except watch and listen, but you learn a lot from them.

I’m excited to start my next set of tutorials and see what they will have in store for me.

Image - Screenshot - Quiz Results

Week 15 Work Link


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document