Unity Tutorial 03

 

Image - GIF - XR

For this week’s tutorials I had to watch some tutorials, do the tutorial with Vuforia SDK and then complete the quiz.

The videos were fine and everything was clear, I ran into a problem when it came to the task with the Vuforia asset, I was required to use the Vuforia asset to complete the rest of the task and I couldn’t find the Vuforia asset were the tutorial said, I then went onto the comments of the task and there was comments explaining that apparently Vuforia is no longer available on Unity, this meant I was not able to complete this part of the tutorial but I read through what I would have had to do if it was available so I could learn something from it.

When it came to the quiz, I was fine to complete it, even though some questions where on Vuforia I was able to answer them because as I said I read through what I would have being doing anyways. Apart from the problems with Vuforia this week was fine, and I found it to be interesting.

Image - Screenshot - Quiz Results

Next week we will be attending Game Jam which I am excited for to see how my Unity skills are when working with a group.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document