Reading 06

Image - GIF - Writing 

This week’s reading task was continuing on our writings from the last few weeks, last week I highlighted and gave themes to all the parts I found most relevant in my annotated bibliographies, this week I had to write a paragraph on each theme and use the information I highlighted to help me with that.

I found the work we did in the lecture slot definitely helped me understand more as to what exactly we had to do this week and the video linked on the website also helped me see how it is done to high standard. I found that the work this week definitely helped me understand more about writing skills and each week I feel like I’m improving them. It’s definitely difficult to write in this style and would take a long time to get it perfect but I’m definitely happy with where I’m at, at the moment.

I think one negative about my bibliographies was that I didn’t put enough quotes in and I can definitely see why that would be important when I got to this stage but I guess I learn as I go along, a part from that I’m definitely happy with where I’m at.

If problems viewing embeded work below check this link: Week 18 Reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document