Reading 07

Image - GIF - Book

For this week reading task we had to give two peer’s feedback from last weeks work and we also had to receive feedback and implement it in our work.

When giving feedback I read through all the work then wrote the feedback in to a word file and then copy and pasted it to email to them. I then had to receive my feedback and change a few things around. I knew from the lecture on Thursday there was a few little things I had to change then the feedback confirmed it for me, it took me a while to go back over last week’s reading task and get the references, but after that there was only some small changes to be made.

This was definitely one of the less time-consuming weeks but it is important to get the paragraphs too the highest standard I can, because they are important for going forward. Next week we will be writing an introduction and a concluision for our review, I am assuming this will be difficult enough but I will have to wait and see. 

If cant access post check here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document