Reading 08

 

Image - GIF - Conclusion

This week we had to write an introduction and a conclusion to our paragraphs that we have being working on, there was 3 videos linked to the website were our work is provided and they helped me understand what I had to do a little more.

When writing my introduction, I tried my best to entice the reader to read on without giving to much away, the whole idea was to give the reader an idea as to what they will be reading and if they find the introduction interesting, they will of course be interested to read some more. It is important that you don’t give a way too much in the introduction because then what would be the point in reading the whole thing.

When writing the conclusion, the goal is to explain what everything above means and for me it was explaining were could we possibly go from here with backstories and tragic events.

I then had to come with questions and create them on h5p, the questions will help me understand if someone reading my paragraphs gained the right information from them.

Link to word document

My h5p questions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document