Reading 09

 

Image - GIF - Fixing

This week I had to give two peers some feedback on their work and I also had to receive feedback and change some of my work around. When giving feedback I firstly just wrote out the general feedback and from there I then highlighted some of the points where I might have seen spelling mistakes, etc. When receiving my feedback, I changed around as much as possible, and I also had to add my h5p link and add all my bibliographies.




Images - Screenshots - My comments on peers papers.

My h5p link has 3 questions within it and when answered they will give me a good understanding if people gained some of the knowledge they should have from my paper.

This week was a light enough task and there wasn’t too much to do, as we have done all of the hard work at the start of the semester now its just all about finishing and polishing everything up before the end of the semester.

We now have two weeks off but there is plenty of work to do, I hope everyone has a great Easter and I will catch you in the next blog.


Comments

  1. Hi Gino,
    I am glad to see that your weekly task was smoothly finished.
    I agree, now it is all about polishing things up and finishing up our final projects before the semster is over..
    Easter will be hectic, we will be drowning in work but we look forward to summer!
    This summer will be eventful and interesting.. and most importantly we will enjoy this summer for sure.
    Keep up your good work and I hope you achieve the grade you wanted.
    Andy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document