Tutorial 05

 

Image - GIF - Gaming Car

This week’s tutorials were what I was hoping for, after the first 4 weeks of XR tutorials there was very little Unity, however this week it was some Unity tutorials and I’m excited to finally start them. All though this week there wasn’t much in the tutorials it was more just getting set up and doing some basics, but its fun to get on to Unity.

Basically, the first half of the tutorials was just downloading some files and getting the world in Unity set up and then the second half was downloading some assets and adding them into the world with some other small bits.

Image - Screenshot - My Unity Work

Now that we have finally started using Unity properly with XR I am excited to see what the next tutorials will be and to see exactly what I will be doing. I’m sure the tutorials will get more difficult than this week as this week was easy enough just setting everything up and getting ready for the next tutorials. All though I cant get the full experience from the tutorials because I don’t have a VR headset, which is disappointing but I’m still learning the same stuff with or without it I just cant actually play the game.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document