Tutorial 06

Image - GIF - Game

I found this weeks Unity tutorials to be interesting, they have gotten slightly more difficult, but I still haven’t run into any serious difficulties with them. This week consisted off adding to the tutorials from last week, basically I had to add more stuff for the clamps and change the colour of the clamps and just make it look nicer.

Image - Screenshot - Mid Unity

Next week will be the last week of Unity tutorials and I feel as though I have come along way since the start of last semester, the fact that these tutorials this semester didn’t feel too difficult proves to me how much I have come along. I’m excited to finish these tutorials off next week because it will make the rest of the semester feel a lot easier without having to do that every week, with that being said I will also miss the tutorials because I have enjoyed them, and they do interest me.

Creating games was something I have always wanted to learn so this experience was great for me and I really enjoyed it, next week will be the end of these tutorials but I’m sure it wont be the end of me creating games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document