Reading 10

Image - GIF - Novel

This week we had to apply anymore feedback, if any left on our paragraphs, after that we add to add our author bio with an image of ourselves, we also had to make any changes that were left like make the bibliographies in alphabetical order and then I also added a graphic to one of the paragraphs.

The graphic I added was just a simple graphic on AI and the image of me was taking in colllege in first year.

Image - Image I used on AI - AI

Image - Image I used of me - Me in College

Considering that all the work for this module this semester is nearly done, I feel very happy, and I am also proud of the work I have achieved. I feel as though my reading and writing skills have come a long way and I am excited to improve on them even more as time goes on.

Next week we will be adding a few more things just to polish stuff up, as I said I am very happy with where I stand with everything at the moment, and I am excited to see the book when it is all complete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Nathan's world

Game Idea Research

Game Design Document